« Press and Internet Coverage

174595_151159641657421_298269175_n

7 Responses

7 Comments

1. Posted June 26, 2016 at 4:33 am | Permalink

I’m imprsesed you should think of something like that

2. Posted July 19, 2016 at 5:47 am | Permalink

Ou alors, on ne met pas 0, mais on monte tout d’un cran, donc, on note sur 6 et de fait, le insuffisant obtient 2 alors que le hors sujet obtient 1.Le point de présence ^^En plus, l’avantage c’est qu’on comprendra sûrement mieux certaines « sanctions » données aux photos.

3. Posted July 20, 2016 at 10:28 am | Permalink

The royal institute has expected three almost transported teams of the watch, and prominent mocha homes with social males. safe prescription diet pills.

4. Posted October 22, 2016 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Breast is Best Giant List of Breastfeeding Benefits Environmental Benefits of Breastfeeding Financial Benefits of Breastfeeding Medical Benefits of Breastfeeding Breastfeeding Benefits To Baby Breastfeeding Benefits to Mother

5. Posted November 13, 2016 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Mientras hago un par de pollos y unos choris a la parrilla(el asado y el vació bueno, cada vez esta mas lejos, Clistina)para festejar los 3 meses de Nicole y porque no, una Supercopa ArgentinaLes cuento que esta por comenzar Trunge frente a mi primo ya continuación Leo Mayer contra el hijo de Andres

6. Posted November 27, 2016 at 9:46 am | Permalink

THX that’s a great answer!

7. Posted January 16, 2017 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Dan – You are so right I didn’t realize how close this is to 7 habits, man what a downer. I think I can still make mine more hip though. So far I’ve loved using it for this stuff.You should definitely scan in some of your pages from yours and post them to flickr there are tons of people who “show off” their Moleskines.Anyways – I just got my and totally dig them, they are perfect for what I need them for, a little different than the standard business card, and fit perfectly in the back pocket of my notebook!