Kids with disabilities take to the soccer field with new OR group

The Autism News | English George Arwood throws the ball to his volunteer “buddy” Anna McCoig during practice on Friday at LaSalle Park in Oak Ridge. George is a member of Oak Ridge’s new Very Important Player team. (Photo by Wade Payne) By Rebecca Williams | Knoxville News Sentinel OAK RIDGE – D’Andre Crabtree of Oak Ridge, 13, was so eager to join his new soccer team, he donned his red and black uniform well before the evening practice.

See the original post here:
Kids with disabilities take to the soccer field with new OR group

This entry was posted in Resources and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Posted October 27, 2015 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

almost never leave a response|I haldry create} responses|I don’t create} a great deal of} responses|I don’t leave a response|I don’t create} a leave a response}, but I read some of the|a few of the|a great deal of} responses|after looking at} some of the|a few of the|a great deal of} responses|I read|glanced} through} a few responses|after reading some of the|a few of the|a great deal of} responses|I browsed some of the|a few of the|a great deal of} responses|after reading through some of the|a few of the|a great deal of} responses} on %BLOG_TITLE%. I do have some questions|a couple of questions|2 questions} for you tend not to mind|if it’s allright}. Could it be just me or look as if like} a few of the responses look like they are coming from brain dead individuals? And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post}. Could you list of every one of your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?|

2. Posted December 3, 2015 at 5:33 am | Permalink

BION I’m impressed! Cool post!

3. Posted April 6, 2016 at 8:59 am | Permalink

I’m out of league here. Too much brain power on display!

4. Posted April 30, 2016 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

De blir stora snabbt! Hade varit sååå roligt att se en massa mer bilder på Truls. Bildkavalkader även på honom ngn gång oxå! Speciellt från när han är mindre. Brukar du göra saker bara med honom, mamma-son dagar? Det behöver nog gossar oxå. Jag har såna dagar ofta med min son som är samma ålder, men även med dottern på 8 år med.Kram/ Maja

5. Posted May 12, 2016 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

mai01 Fico feliz em ler um post tão bacana como esse, seguir em frente é preciso e muito difícil…Mas como disse, já esta mais feliz que antes isso quer dizer que estar seguindo em frente do jeito anterior tem mais haver com ficar preso na engrenagem quebrada publica.Muito sucesso!

6. Posted July 7, 2016 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

Dear Jack,Since comments are turned off at the right post…I’m very sorry about your sister-in-law. May God comfort you and your family in her homegoing, and may we all see the work of our hands established.Love,Tim Bayly