Autistic boy, 6, home safe after distressing ordeal

The Autism News | English Thanks to the quick thinking of a TTC driver and a pair of city workers, Toronto police were able to find a missing autistic boy, pictured, who snuck out of his home early on Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2009. By CTV | Toronto A six-year-old autistic boy who snuck away from his home early Tuesday morning is safe and sound thanks to a TTC driver and a pair of quick-thinking city workers.

View post:
Autistic boy, 6, home safe after distressing ordeal

This entry was posted in Resources and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. Posted October 27, 2015 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

OK i have thought!! But pobrelry not much use for you!The only special toy my son has carried around for about 10 years was a chopstick!!And the most useful thing i did was to have his bedroom walls padded (cos of headbanging) and bullet proof glass.And on the book front, the most useful ones for me were any by Donna Williams.

2. Posted December 10, 2015 at 8:03 am | Permalink

I’m really into it, thanks for this great stuff!

3. Posted December 26, 2015 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

That’s a shrewd answer to a tricky question

4. Posted March 30, 2016 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

I’m impressed you should think of something like that

5. Posted April 28, 2016 at 9:29 pm | Permalink

As soon as I discovered this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. “So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence.” by Bertrand Russell.

6. Posted April 30, 2016 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

“And that will ultimately destroy what used to be a market.”Maybe but ‘Ultimately’ is a sujective time frame.Bye the way this is classic Karl Marx vs Adam Smith right now.

7. Posted May 15, 2016 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Widziałem ten film W UK, w Odeonie, ale było to zdaje się w sierpniu, więc wielce możliwe że przestali już grać, choć może nominacja do Oskara sprawi że znowu wejdzie do kin

8. Posted June 5, 2016 at 1:02 am | Permalink

Distractions. I don’t know how you do it, but I can never write when I’m feeling down about my writing. I will do anything but writing, then when I’m feeling better I’ll attack the keyboard with renewed fervor!

9. Posted June 7, 2016 at 4:54 am | Permalink

Field,Off topic, but you might find this interesting, perhaps even post worthy.Nelspruit's World Cup stadium sits amid poverty and a resentment that temper local people's enthusiasm

10. Posted July 19, 2016 at 5:48 am | Permalink

with the delivery systems transport capability that we have, i can't imagine storing nukes anywhere outside missouri.what member of mensa gave that order?regardless, of who gave the order, hussein is in the oval office. for now.smartest president 'eva. let's see them transcripts.