The ICare4Autism Model School will be a state-of-the-art educational center to meet the needs of 18 month – 21 year old students with Asperger Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder and PDD. Students will benefit from age appropriate academic curricula, vocational and independent life skills programs, and a unique sensory development facility.
- The latest advances in scientific and pedagogical research will be applied to educational planning and integrated into curriculum development.
- The school’s developmental center will be a testing and learning center providing unique insights into individual student needs and learning styles.
- A combination of cutting-edge technology and sophisticated design will create multi-sensory environments conducive to learning styles associated with autism.
- Distinguished educators and researchers from around the world will provide high-level professional enrichment for faculty and staff.
- Educational outcomes will be carefully measured, creating a significant new resource for worldwide understanding of best educational practices.