ICare4Autism’s Legal Services Department will provide counsel and advocacy with regard to educational rights and government services for the autism community. This department will also provide advocacy for protection and funding via legislation and public policy. Our mission is to be caring advocates and to serve as a useful legal-support resource for people diagnosed with autism, and their families.
- Legal counsel and advocacy with regard to education rights and government services.
- Application assistance with regard to education rights and government services.
- Advocacy with regard to appealing diagnosis
- Advocacy for protection and services and funding via legislation and public policy
- Inform Public of Legal issues through website postings.