On behalf of ICare4Autism, I would like thank everyone who attended our ground-breaking International Autism Conference on August 1-2, 2012. It was a gathering place for leading international autism researchers, educators and policy makers to work in collaboration, and converse about the latest autism education , research, treatments, awareness, government policies and best practices.
– Joshua Weinstein, Ph.D., M.B.A., CEO and Founder of ICare4Autism
What were the benefits of attending?
- Listened to leading experts presenting the latest international research and developments in the field of Autism.
- Learned practical approaches to supporting people with ASD.
- Networked with professional colleagues from around the world.
- Obtained fresh information to help inspire families affected by an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Education and teaching professionals
- Psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and other allied occupations
- Policy makers from governments around the world
- Academics and students
- Health Professionals, including pediatricians, psychiatrists, neurologists, geneticists, etc.
- Chief Executive Officers, directors and senior managers who provide services to children and adults with Autism.
- Families and care-givers of people with Autism