Location: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Robbins Auditorium 1855 Eastchester Rd
Bronx NY 10461
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Date: July 6th, 2011
From the CEO of ICare4Autism, Joshua Weinstein, Ph.D., M.B.A.
On behalf of ICare4Autism, I extend a warm thank you to all who attended our ground-breaking International Autism Conference on July 6th, 2011. Following the overwhelming success of our last conference in July, 2010 in Jerusalem, we joined forces with Albert Einstein College of Medicine to host this years International Autism Conference in New York City. The conference was titled “Autism: A Global Perspective. Finding the Causes and treatments for ASD. What Does Medical and Educational Research Tell Us?”
It was a gathering place for leading international autism researchers to work in collaboration, and converse about the latest autism education, research, treatments and best practices. It was sponsored by Albert Einstein College of Medicine and co-sponsored by Shema Kolainu-Hear Our Voices and Montefiore Medical Center.
Joshua Weinstein, Ph.D., M.B.A., CEO and Founder of ICare4Autism
For the full list of speakers and presentations click here
What were the Benefits of Attending?
- Listen to leading experts presenting the latest international research and developments in the field of Autism.
- Learn practical approaches to supporting people with ASD.
- Network with professional colleagues from around the world.
- Get fresh information to help inspire families affected by an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Education and teaching professionals
- Psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and other allied occupations
- Academics and students
- Health Professionals, including pediatricians, psychiatrists, neurologists, geneticists, etc.
- Chief Executive Officers, directors and senior managers who provide services to children and adults with Autism.
- Families and care-givers of people with Autism.