All applications must be sent to email@example.com
School Psychologists Needed to Conduct Evaluations
School Psychologists needed to conduct evaluations for the Committee on Preschool Education (CPSE) program (ages 3-5).
Monolingual and bilingual referrals available for all five boroughs of NYC.
- Must be NYS Certified School Psychologist
- knowledge of a family-centered approach
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CPSE Program; knowledge of childhood development and developmentally appropriate practice along with commitment to strengths-based, family centered practice
- strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- sense of energy and enthusiasm
- ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be flexible to accommodate the needs of the family, including evenings and weekends if needed.
Community Habilitation / Direct Care Worker – IMMEDIATE HIRE! Part-Time
Part time Community Habilitation Worker needed to teach daily living skills to children with developmental delays and/or autism. Training is provided. Bilingual is a plus.
We have cases in Brooklyn and the Bronx, scheduled in the afternoon and some weekends. Please indicate your preference in the subject line. Submit resume and cover letter in the body of the email. Attachments will not be opened.
Licensed Therapists – OT, PT, ST, Psych, SW, SI – IMMEDIATE HIRE (ALL 5 BOROUGHS) Full-Time
-Therapy services to children in the Early Intervention program (SI, OT, PT, ST, SW, Psych)
-Evaluation services to children in the Early Intervention program and/or CPSE (Committee on Preschool Education) Program.
We are seeking all provider types in all boroughs, with an immediate need for PT and OT providers in the South Bronx.