Position Responsibilities: The New Media Intern for the International Center for Autism Research and Education (ICare4Autism) is responsible for research social networking trends, connect with professional associations, build SEO on our site and blog, write and post articles for blog, build network and interaction on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
Internship Perks: The selected candidate builds more than skills, they build a well-rounded professional mindset. This internship is good for the highly motivated new media guru. The environment is fast-paced and the knowledge acquired is immense.
More Internship Perks: The selected intern may also be asked to submit writing for ICare4Autism Magazine. ICare4Autism’s quarterly print magazine is directly mailed to subscribers (50-60K, total is dependent upon requests per issue). Subscribers are primarily located in the New York Tri-State area but many are located across the United States. Readership for the magazine is composed of industry professionals and many individuals touched by autism.
Fun Internship Perks: Interns can attend any ICare4Autism event, free of cost. Past interns have been able to attend such events as the opening night gala for the Independent Film and Video Festival, “Network for a Cause” hosted by ICare4Autism and the YJP of New York.
Final Internship Perk: Exceptional interns are taken into consideration for paid, in-house and/or freelance positions, as they become available, after their internship is completed.
More Autism New Media Intern Details
- Time Frame: This internship can be acquired on a per quarter or semester basis.
- Preferred Candidates will be pursuing a degree in Business, Media, Marketing or related major.
- Location: This New Media Internship is an in-house internship
- Compensation: Non-paid
How to Apply: Please send and email with the following information:
EMAIL SUBJECT MUST READ: APPLICANT for the New Media Internship
Within the body of the email, please include
- First and Last Name
- Internship that you are applying for
- Quarter or Semester that you are apply for
- The start and end date of the quarter of semester
- College or University that you attend
- The total number of hours that you are required, by your College or University, to dedicate to your internship, during this time period
- Contact telephone number
- Secondary contact telephone number, if applicable
- Best time contact by phone
- Email address
- FINAL STEP: Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org